April 20 @ 8:00 am - April 21 @ 5:00 pm| $2700
Explore the opportunity of watching the Turtle Festival and vultures’ conservation site at Velas and Shrivardhan on 20 & 21stst April 2019
Departure – on 20th April 2019 at 6.15 A.M From F.C. Road Pune
Arrival – on 21st April 2019 at 8.00 P.M. F.C. Road Pune
• Watching of Vultures Conservation site near Shrivardhan with Expert in the field.
• Visit Velas for watching Turtle Festival
Reach Pune @ 8.00 P.M (depending on traffic condition)
A contribution is Rs. 2700 per head
• Transport from Pune to Pune by hired Non Ac vehicle
• Food cost includes 1Breakfast, 2Lunch, 1 Dinner, & 2 Evening Tea
• Jetty Ride
• Guide / Experts & Leaders
• First Aid Kit
• Safety and Tested Equipment
• Toll, parking and Entry etc.
FEE DO NOT INCLUDES
• Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc
• Any type of Insurance Coverage.
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”
• Any extra food ordered,
• Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
THINGS TO CARRY
• Comfortable footwear
• Binoculars, Sunglasses, Cap
• Water bottle
• Snacks like chivada etc
For more details, please contact on 9881831122, 9075854606
Visit our website www.backpackersoutdoor
For Payment, Account Details –
A/c No 46160100004029
IFSE code – BARB0BHAPUN
Branch – Bhandarkar Road Pune