A Trip To Kas Plteau, Thoseghar, And Sajjangadh, From Mumbai
October 6, 2018 @ 10:00 pm - October 7, 2018 @ 5:00 pm| ₹1900
A trip to Kas Plateau, Thoseghar, and Sajjangad.
Day and Date: From 6th October Saturday night to 7th October, Sunday night
Time: 10 pm starting from Dadar on 6th October Saturday night
Grade: Easy (Trip, anybody can participate),
Fees: Rs.1900/- per head (Transport from Mumbai to Mumbai by hired vehicle, Food Expenses (Breakfast, lunch, Evening Tea), fresh up in the hotel near Satara on Sunday morning where we will take breakfast (Clean Toilets are there), Safety and Expertise
Highlights: Visit the famous Kas Plateau containing a variety of flowers in this months and Botanist with us to explain about flowers, Visit the famous Thoseghar waterfall and Sajjangad fort
- On 6th October Saturday night, starting from King George School Dadar (2nd pickup point is CBD Belapur circle under a bridge)by hired Bus at 10 pm (from Dadar at CBD around at 10.45pm)
- Reaching to the hotel near Satara at around 6 am on Sunday, 7th October Morning, fresh up in a hotel where we will take breakfast (Clean Toilets are there) and Breakfast, after breakfast
- Visit Sajjangad fort and Kas Plateau, then Lunch
- After Lunch, visit Thoseghar Waterfall,
- Starting for Mumbai at around 5 p.m., Evening Tea on the way and reaching to Mumbai at around 11 p.m. (depending upon traffic condition) on the same starting points in reverse order.
Things to carry:
- One liter drinking water bottle per head,
- Cap, Some dry food like chocolate, chivada etc.for chewing,
- Something for protection from rain in case, such a possibility is very less
- Wear Canvas or Sports Shoos (Chappals, Sandals or floaters are not allowed),
- Personal medicine if any, (First aid box with us)
- Id proof
A contribution is Rs. 1900 per head which includes (Transport from Mumbai to Mumbai by hired vehicle, Food Expenses (Breakfast, lunch, Evening Tea), Kas entry and Thoseghar Waterfall entry fee, Charges of Botanist, Safety, and Expertise)
Please transfer Rs. 1900 per head on the following account at your earliest to confirm your participation. Please convey me on my Mobile Number -9881831122 once you transfer the amount.
A/C no. 624001064339
IFSC Code – ICIC0006240
For more details about this event, please call on 9881831122.